NATIONAL ASSESSMENT AND ACCREDITATION COUNCIL (NAAC)
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
IQAC Cell, A.P.S. College, Roth, was established in session 2015-16 by the financial support from UGC under XII Plan.
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalisation of quality culture and internationalisation of best practices.
The IQAC shall have the following function:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes. Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the college for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the College based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA, AB) in the prescribed format.
- Bi-annual development of Quality Radars (QRs) and Ranking of Integral Unites of Colleges based on the AQAR.
Compostion of the IQAC
IQAC Member List